Last updated on October 18, 2021
Guide to the Producthero blog content
This content guide is like a table of content to all of our blog posts. Everything we have written in a nice and structured way 🙂
Where to start?
This article should be read by everybody who is working with Shopping Ads:
MUST-READ: The 3 Shopping Ads Ranking factors
The 3 Shopping Ads Ranking Factors framework is a perfect starting point to understand how you can improve the performance of your Shopping campaigns.
Google CSS partners
Why you should pick Producthero as the CSS partner for your campaigns:
- Producthero CSS (Product page)
All general questions about the CSS:
Blogs about the effectiveness of working with a CSS partner:
- The effect of the 20% CSS partner discount on your Shopping campaigns
- Why the effect of the 20% CSS discount differs per advertiser
- How do I see the effect of the CSS partner discount in my Google Ads account?
- Possible reasons when you don’t see the effect of the switch to a CSS partner
About management of CSS partners:
- What? A CSS is advertising on behalf of me with PLA’s?
- Google Free Listings and CSS partners
- Changes in support when you are with a CSS partner
- What Google Shopping campaign approach works best for you?
- The “waterfall principle”: Shopping campaign structure
- A/B tested: Smart Shopping versus regular shopping campaigns
About Producthero Optimizer, (our super awesome tool, available for free for all Producthero CSS advertisers):
- Producthero Optimizer (Product page)
About Relevance Optimization:
- Product title optimization for Google Shopping Ads: The Ultimate Guide
- The 10 sources for Product Title keyword research
About our solution to boost your competitiveness:
- Price Benchmark Connection (Product page)
About working with price benchmark data:
- How price competitiveness influences shopping campaign performance – cases
- Price benchmark data – Use cases
Overview of our solutions:
Blog posts about Producthero: